One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is work experience necessary for a MS in Financial Engineering from UK
Saiket Talukdar profile image Saiket Talukdar Member Join date: Jun, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am planning to do my ms in fe from uk after my masters here.i want to know ,how stringent are their admission  criterias.and also evaluate my current academic profile,and tips for improving up on them. I can share the details of my profile if anyone wants to help.please do provide your mail id.

• June 17, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Aditi Jain Aditi Jain Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 49 Points: 745

Dear Saiket,

Thank you for your email.

We are more than happy to assist you regarding your further process for UK admissions. The admissions in UK are purely dependent on your academic grades. Once you share your current academic profile with us, we will be able to help you further regarding the universities shortlisting, admission process, visa formalities etc.

Please be in touch with us at or call us at 011-49196901.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi Jain

Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'Is work experience necessary for a MS in Financial Engineering from UK'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.