One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 9 posts
It is possible MS in US after B.Sc. in Computer Science?
Sandeep Reddy profile image Sandeep Reddy Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 4 Points: 31

after bsc in computer science it is possible to do ms in usa.usa is going to accept 15 years of education .

• November 23, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (9)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Sandeep,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

Could you please confirm us the university you have done your Bachelor of Science from?

In regards to the 15 years education - You should write to the universities asking if they will accept it, since majority of them demands 16 years. After you get a written approval, it is advisable to put forward the application.

Hope the above answer your query.

You may register on www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ so that we can assist you with the further process.

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses India

Sandeep Reddy profile image Sandeep Reddy Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 4 Points: 31

from osmania university at hyderabad

i have completed b.sc in computer science is it possible to do ms in computer science in usa.

my college  is affiliated to osmania university hyderabad.

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Sandeep,

USA has a four years of Bachelor and it is difficult to get an admission with 3 years degree. You should send your profile to the university and check with them if they will accept 15 years. Other than 15 years education criteria, GRE and TOEFL are also required.

Hope the above clarifies.

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses India

after completing bsc in computer science,if   i do plus one year diploma after this usa is going to accept for ms in cs.

Add a quick reply to 'It is possible MS in US after B.Sc. in Computer Science?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.