One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Criteria for IVY LEAGUE college admission
Pankhury Harbansh profile image Pankhury Harbansh Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 0
Thank you, I actually know about this, I wanted to know actually what all are the criteria to get into ivy league colleges for masters... because they want high academic results, i am not really good with my academic backgrounds.. so still is there any chance for me to get into any of the ivy league colleges?
  • October 22, 2013

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Harbansh,

Admission is most good universities is based on your overall profile. Also it depends on which program you apply. If the program you apply is highly in demand among students the overall admission requirements are high. On the other hand if the university wish to promote any new program introduced the overall admission requirements are less (for example GRE waiver, etc).  As you have provided very little information it will be difficult to comment more.

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Criteria for IVY LEAGUE college admission '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.