One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
James Cook University Brisbane
Gaurav Vasnani profile image Gaurav Vasnani Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to know whether James Cook University Brisbane Campus is a good university or not with respect to the quality of teaching.I have heard that Brisbane Campus is small and operated by a private organization so is it a good place to study??
  • August 31, 2012

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You are right about the Brisbane campus. It is run by a Private Franchisee and is not as massive as the original campus in Cairns or Townsville. Brisbane campus offers only a select programs are available. The facility might be small but the programs are closely monitored by the JCU main campus and program quality is likely to be the same in every campus. The final degree you get is also from James Cook University and so the validity of the degree is the same irrespective of Brisbane or Cairns or Townsville campus. 

Do write back to us, if you need any more clarifications. All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Varun Cheeky profile image Varun Cheeky Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 10
ok i have heard that if we choose townsville or cairns campus we have an added advantage of gaining 5 points in PR application due to its tag regional campus. how about if we study in brisbane campus can we gain the same 5 points for location? what is the exposure level will be once after completing the course from both the campus( townsville and brisbane) which campus has more advantage when it comes to job after course completion and part time job? what is the job scope for Masters in IT (Business informatics) in australia?

Add a quick reply to 'James Cook University Brisbane'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.