One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I would like to know about the Job opportunities after MS in Chemistry. Please advice.
Vijith Sritalam Vijith Sritalam Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 10 Points: 40

Hello. I got an admission for MS in chemistry in Texas A&M University, Commerce. I would like to know what are the job opportunities once i complete my course. Would i get a job immediately once i complete my course if my academics are good?? At present and in future are there much jobs in chemistry field for me to get a job immediately after i complete MS in Chemistry. Please advice me in this regard. Thank you.

• March 28, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 95 Points: 1595

Dear Vijith,

Congratulations for the acceptance letter.

Please note that US is one of the countries which has the maximum job prospectus and moreover 29 months of Optional Practice Training is provided. The chances of getting a job definitely depends upon your academic performance and networking too.

You may send your CV at so that we can support you with the visa process which includes assistance with financial documents, visa form, Mock visa interview etc.

Good Luck.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'I would like to know about the Job opportunities after MS in Chemistry. Please advice.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.