One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Job opportunities in Germany
Ashish Gupta Ashish Gupta Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 13 Points: 20
After pursuing masters MS in Electronics (either in VLSI, Embedded systems, Microelectronics, electronics engineering) what are the job opportunities for Indian students. Please brief me
  • June 27, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (3)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

There are a large number of electronics graduates entering permanent jobs after graduation,  go into research, design and development. An Electronics Engineer's career path can lead to a broad range of Electronics Jobs in different specialties in various industries in abroad. There are lots of opportunities for skilled electronics engineers with post secondary qualifications. An Electronics & Telecommunication engineer can get a job in the Government Sector and their sponsored corporations in public enterprises and the private organizations like Telephone Industries, Civil, Aviation Department; Post and Telegraph Department; etc, dealing in manufacture, sales and services of electronics consumer goods and appliances. Electronics engineers are also absorbed into the entertainment, transmission industry, research establishments, and defence. And Germany is Europe's largest electronics producing nation and is generally diversified in the range of products it has to offer. The electronics industry  is  boosted by the return to growth in automobile production and increased demand for electronic components.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Germany has strong economy compared to its peer countries in Europe. Further, Gemany plans to introduce EU pass for international students which will allow them to work part time and will also give opportunity to stay for 18 months after the study period. Germany is further opening up to allow international students having work in related area after study and income to apply for citizenship. All this is awaited and I have not received the final notification. I am still positive on Germany and I am sure these notification will be out soon.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Angshuman Paul profile image Angshuman Paul Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

What is the minimum eligibility criteria to take admission in engineering collages of Germany ?

What will be the total cost ?

How much is Cost of living ?

Visa ?

Other problems and solutions ?

Add a quick reply to 'Job opportunities in Germany'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.