One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Job Profile Query
Ashu Parashar profile image Ashu Parashar Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
As my question reads, "I want to know about the job opportunities & earnings after doing MBA from UUNZ, in NZ and in India?", I'm just concerned about the job or working and the respective earnings after the MBA from UUNZ, whether I want to work in New Zealand or in my homeland India. Just want to know about the job profile, work and earnings as the basis of comparison between job implications besides India or New Zealand.
  • May 07, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, MBA from UUNZ helps students gain business experience, and gives recognition for advanced managerial responsibility. There is always a value for MBA done from anywhere in the world because it is MBA. An MBA degree from NZ would add international exposure and hopefully you would get a job, however you must perform well at the course. This will ensure that you get good placements in the future.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Job Profile Query'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.