One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Job Scope for Renewable Energy Engineering
Johan Louis profile image Johan Louis Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I would like to know how much scope there is likely to be in the future in terms of renewable energy in australia?
  • November 19, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Renewable Energy is a Key area for most Countries around the world and Australia is no exception. There is terrific scope in this area and scout for a good University and try and do a 2 year Masters to strenghten your chances of getting PR in Australia. 

The emerging areas in Australia are Perth and Brisbane. Look out for UWA, Curtin in Perth. 

Netherlands and Denmark are also great places for Renewable Energy programs and watch out for Universities in those countries as well. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Sheethal Baby Sheethal Baby Member Join date: May, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 10

i had my masters in energy engineering from india.i would like to know the scope of energy engineers in australia 

Add a quick reply to 'Job Scope for Renewable Energy Engineering '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.