One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Journalism scholarship
Shreya Agarwal profile image Shreya Agarwal Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

I am looking for scholarship options to fund my education in Journalism at NYU for fall 2014. Would you please help me with the relevant options?

• April 21, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (4)

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

Unfortunately you did not mention if you plan to apply for an undergraduate program or the graduate program?

Also you are rather late for the Fall of 2014 admissions.

The scholarships are generally available to students based on merit. Are you an outstanding student? Have you done your TOEFL and what kind of score you have?

Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute
Shreya Agarwal profile image Shreya Agarwal Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Thank you for your reply sir. My program is Masters in Journalism. And I scored 111 in TOEFL and 320 in GRE. My overall grades throughout grad and post grad have been fairly decent. And I have 4.5 years of experience in Journalism and Financial analysis. 

Yo Tyoyo profile image Yo Tyoyo Member Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 20

I am looking for scholarship options to fund my PHD education in Mass communication Journalism for fall 2015. Would you please help me with the relevant options?

i have recently cleared net exam and also scored a JRF Scholorship.

help me with the name of colleges also.

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Sreya and Tyoyo,

Uniguru is soon to become Hotcourses India and the site will be up shortly. In the site, we have search tools to help you find scholarships you can apply to based on your specific scores. In about a week's time, the site will up and running. Keep watching the Uniguru homepage space to know how you can access Hotcourses India. If you are keen to start your scholarship hunt right away then give us a call on this toll-free number -  1-800-103-9634. Our counsellors could help you explore your options right away. If you are living in Chennai or Delhi, you can also drop by our office to know more about your options. 

Ashwin Sriram,

Team Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'Journalism scholarship'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.