One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
I am looking to pursue a Post Grad Diploma Program in USA /Australia. Please help me.
Anshika Malviya profile image Anshika Malviya Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 20

hi ,

I am a Comp Engg passed out in 2012 with distinction. I hav 2+ years work experience in Sales. I am looking for 1 year full time Post Grad Diploma Course in Business Administration or Business Analytics/ Marketing  in USA ...

Planning for 2015...

Appearing for IELTS..

Kindly help me with University Suggestions and courses.

Thanks

• January 07, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (4)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Anshika,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

Please note that PG diplomas are not available in US for international student. Though there are universities available for PGdip in Australia, I would advise you to apply for a master, keeping your profile in mind. You may go through the ones mentioned below:

• RMIT for MBA and Graduate certificate in International Business
  • Deakin University for MBA and Graduate certificate in Business Administration

Other than the mentioned above, you may check University of San Francisco and Louisiana State University for Ms in Analytics, the duration of these programs is 12th months. You may apply for them provided you have a strong work experience in the related field and strong GMAT/GRE and IELTS/TOEFL.

You may send your CV on jyoti.sharma@hotcourses.co.in for further query.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

Hotcourses India 

Anshika Malviya profile image Anshika Malviya Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 20

Hi Jyoti,

Thanks for your reply. Highly appreciate it.

However i have a few questions:

1. Are there any programs in USA which give me MS/ MBA with a tenure of 1 year?

2. I will be appearing for TOEFL ...i dont intend to give GRE/GMAT...so will these courses help?

3. Can you look up this course: http://www.iep.ucr.edu/ this is a PGDM course in USA which is a 9 month story. Any idea on this

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Anshika

Hi Jyoti,

Thanks for your reply. Highly appreciate it.

However i have a few questions:

1. Are there any programs in USA which give me MS/ MBA with a tenure of 1 year?

2. I will be appearing for TOEFL ...i dont intend to give GRE/GMAT...so will these courses help?

3. Can you look up this course: http://www.iep.ucr.edu/ this is a PGDM course in USA which is a 9 month story. Any idea on this

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Anshika

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Anshika,

Its pleasure to support you.

Please check the US universities mentioned above, they have 12 months of program only, for MS. To be eligible for US universities, you will have to take GRE/GMAT and PG diplomas are not open for international students in US.

I would appreciate if you could send your CV on the id mentioned above for further query.

Hope the above clarifies. 

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'I am looking to pursue a Post Grad Diploma Program in USA /Australia. Please help me.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.