One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Kindly evaluate my profile for MS in electronics
Sreejith Menon profile image Sreejith Menon Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Friends Kindly evaluate my profile Gre score- 313, awa 4, toefl not given yet Btech-76% in electronics and communication 2 months internship in Bhabha atomic research centre 2 Projects undertaken Kindly help me in selecting university with their chance of acceptance 1)TAMU- College station 2)University of texas dallas(telecom) 3)Univ of colorado at boulder ITP(telecom) 4)Rutgers-new jersey 5)University of pennsylavina 6)Univ of illinois chicago 7)Univ of southern california-viterbi 8)Arizona state univ 9)University of maryland college park 10)Suny stony brook 11)NYU-poly 12)suny-buffalo 13)Boston Would be applying to around 8 university. Kindly tell me which 8 of these should i include. Also rate them with their acceptance level(ambi, moderate or safe). You can add other college.
  • September 15, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Sreejith,

I guess you should apply to ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY, SUNY STONY BROOK, NYU POLY, SUNY BUFFALO and UTD. I will not be able to rate any of them nor will be able to give you any assurance on admission without any proper research.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Kindly evaluate my profile for MS in electronics '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.