One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
I'm interested in joining the American Degree Transfer Program - need guidance
Aisha Khan Aisha Khan Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 4 Points: 24

Dear Someone-Who-Cares,

I'm interested in joining the American Degree Transfer Program (ADP). I've done some research on this and I've found that one of its entry requirements is SPM/O-level. Is an equivalent of this acceptable? An equivalent such as the CBSE or SSC & HSSC?

The ADP by the way, is a 4-year undergrad program wherein a student spends sometime at Malaysia and some time in the US after transferrring credits.

Also, if you don't mind me being so audacious as to ask another question, How long does it take to gain admission and procure visa for Malaysia and the US??

Thank you in advance, for caring enough to reply.

• June 09, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (2)

Usman Raza Usman Raza Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 20

Hello,

I am also interested in American degree transfer program. Did you get any information about this program?

Yes even i found it,s entry requirement is SPM/ O-level and i have done O-levels. What you have done?

I think you are not aware with the risks involved in this program.

There is no surety that you could finish this program in exact 4 years plus you will transfer to US after 2 years.

For Malaysian student visa it takes around 3 months and for US you should apply 6 months before.

You can email me on this id usmanraza1993@live.com for any enquiries regarding ADP and if you got information regarding ADP then share with me also.

Thank you.

Aisha Khan Aisha Khan Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 4 Points: 24

I have some info a friend of mine gave me who has applied to universities in Malaysia. I sent you the info. Check in your spam folder if nothing came up in your inbox.

I've done HSSC from FBISE; I was wondering if this is equivalent to O-levels/SPM?

My options in Saudi are very limited, that's why I'm taking a leap of Faith over whatever risks are invovled in this program.

I appreciate the helpful reply.

You better check out Uniguru's new site: http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ or http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/

Add a quick reply to 'I'm interested in joining the American Degree Transfer Program - need guidance'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.