One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
latest scholarships offers to study abroad
Golam Sarwar Jahan Golam Sarwar Jahan Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i am a bangladeshi student having four years Bachelor degree in Agriculture..now i am doing my masters degree in Genetics & Plant Breeding From Bangladesh Agricultural University.I eagerly want to have my masters degree in abroad.i didnt have IELTS score.the medium of instruction of my study was in English.Now tell me where & how can i get full free scholarship for my higher study??
  • December 16, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Golam, eligibility criteria are institution specific. The basic requirements are you being financially capable to meet the course fees and living/travel expenses. Medical Certificate (including HIV/AIDS Test) from a renowned Medical Practitioner and average percentage in your school and/or UG. For scholarships, candidates who score 60% above in 12th Standard/Bachelor Degree are usually eligible for a scholarship test or highest marks (distinction) are considered if no test is involved. 

You need to score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above.

Here is the list of Australian institutions that offer scholarship for Graduate Agriculture courses.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'latest scholarships offers to study abroad '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.