One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Law undergraduate from - UK
Aparajita Singh profile image Aparajita Singh Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 4 Points: 0
Thank you so much for the satisfying reply that I got from you last time. I would be glad if you could tell me more about the universities.I mean how should I go about choosing the university? I was a little perturbed to see that the names which you suggested to me for law. You didn't mention the reputed universities like Warwick which comes in top 10 in UK for law and also oxford and Cambridge. Please clarify the details regarding choosing the universities Thanks.
  • May 09, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Aparajita , There are nearly 169 universities in the UK offering Undergraduate Law courses found in our Uniguru website. And also there is a SORT BY option available, where you can sort out the universities according to  Institution profile, Highest rated, Institution A-Z, Number of courses, Number of Reviews, Times Ranking 2012. You can see the top universities like Warwick, Oxford, Cambridge, and Exeter etc are listed in the first page. You can select the universities of your choice according to the Times ranking.

When planning for study abroad first select the best university with good ranking among top 50 universities. Then do the course selection based on your interest, check for tuition fees, scholarships available, accommodation available, location job and placement opportunity, the teaching staff, etc. See what the admission requirement in the university is. Explore your interests and take the time to find the college that's right for you. It's always better to do a bit of research before you proceed further.

All the best.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You can apply to Top Universities like Cambridge and Oxford as well. You need to apply well in advance for these universities, October 15th being the deadline for these Universities for admissions in Septemeber 2013. For the rest you can apply as late as Jan 15th 2013. Please go through www.ucas.ac.uk for applying for UG programs in UK. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Law undergraduate from - UK'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.