One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Law undergraduate in the UK
Aparajita Singh profile image Aparajita Singh Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 4 Points: 0
While I was again surfing exploring through your site. I came across another thing and that was that the big universities and the famous ones do not give wider choice in law. Like the numbers of courses are less where as many other which are not that popular give as many as 64 choices. Why is it like that? How should we choose the universities ultimately?
  • May 09, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Aparajita, the Law courses listed in Uniguru website are provided by the Universities. I have given you information about how to select the university and the courses. You can select the course by the ranking of the university, and read the reviews of the students.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Law undergraduate in the UK'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.