1 800 103 2581
I have about 6 years of Work Ex in IT industry. I intend to pursue Integrated MIS/MBA course.
Can you please give me a list of Universities providing the mentioned course.
Also applying which Universities will give me high chance of Funding (inform of TA/RA)
I have a GRE score of 1370(old format).
- September 13, 2014
- Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
Greeting from Hotcourses India!!!
Keeping the amount of work experience and the GRE score in mind, I would suggest the following names:
Masters in Information System Management
1. Carnegie Mellon University, Heinz College
2. Indiana University, Kelley School of Business
3. Texas A & M, Mays Business School
4. University of Maryland, Robert H. Smith School
5. University of Texas Arlington
6. University of South Florida
Masters of Business Administration
1. Duke University, Fuqua
2. University of Texas - Austin, McCombs
3. Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper
4. Indiana University - Bloomington, Kelley
5. University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, Ross
6. Dartmouth College, Tuck
Please note the below mentioned points:
1. GRE score should be valid and the validity of score card is 5 years
2. GMAT is highly recommended for MBA (Target 690 and above)
3. Academics are equally imperative
4. TOEFL/IELTS is required (Preferred 7 bands in IELTS and 100 IB in TOEFL)
5. Strong Statement Of Purpose, It consist the purpose of going for this particular course, area of specialization, university and the country. You may include the internships, projects, research papers etc. if any. Also, the extra-curricular activities and certificated or awards for the same. It portray your personality and real you
6. Strong Letter of Recommendation, Most of the universities ask for three LORs. Hence, you may arrange two professional and one academic or vice-versa
As far as the Teaching Assistantship is concerned, with the strong work experience, you may apply for the same and there is no as such set of universities who provide you with it but depends upon the overall profile. There are a very few who might ask for the exam as a requirement. It as advisable to apply well in advace for the better chance.
And, Research Assistantships are available in the research oriented universities. for this, you should have some strong research work and published papers. You may contact the department professors and share the profile with them to make the chances strong.
I would suggest you to register on hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ so that we can support you with the above required writing samples, shortlisting some more options which are the best fit with your profile, application assistance and review. You may also contact me at 011-49196911.
Hope the above clarifies.
Many universities in usa for MBA are providing MBA in MIS just check this out you will get all the colleges list http://www.msmbainusa.com/usa-university-search.php