One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I would like to know the list of colleges to do my PG in medicine. Please help!
Sandhya Ajay profile image Sandhya Ajay Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi 

I am a 2011 pass out doctor from india. I would like to know which all colleges offer md courses in uk and what all I need to do to  enter the course

• November 12, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Sandhya,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

MD Internal Medicine is offered by University of Buckingham and University of Edinburgh.Buckingham offers the taught course where as Edinburgh offers the research based course.

The application process requires you to have IELTS,good statement of purpose,letter of recommendations,work experience letters if possible.Research based course would require you to have a research proposal as well.

Please browse through the below link for your reference.

http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/training-degrees/uk/postgraduate/loc/210/slevel/3/subject/internal+medicine/sin/ct/programs.html

Hope this helps.

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'I would like to know the list of colleges to do my PG in medicine. Please help!'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.