One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
List of scholarships for PhD in biotechnology with colleges
Meetika Gupta Meetika Gupta Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want list of colleges all over world for PhD in biotechnology as well as scholarships available.
  • October 13, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Meetika,

PhD in USA and in few other countries are full funded if you apply at good universities. These universities receive funding which is utilized for this purpose. I assume that you know research subjects you are interested to pursue during your PhD. You will have to do research to find which universities offer these research areas. You will than have to do pre-application research with these universities to find your chances of admission.

PhD admission have limited seats and they are looking for prospective students that have aptitude for research and have past research experience. If you have also published some thesis in international journals then it will add value to your profile.

You need to correspond with the University research professor after your application is sent so that they can understand your research interest and accept you for admission. This is important part of the PhD process in many good universities.  

All the best!

Regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'List of scholarships for PhD in biotechnology with colleges'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.