One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
List of universities for ms in cs
Chaitali Kharangate profile image Chaitali Kharangate Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hey, I am pursuing Computer Engineering at FR CRIT vashi(Mumbai University) GRE: 314( VERBAL:152 QUANT:162) TOEFL score has not yet come awa:4 m doin my final yr project in lnt and will be doin an additional project thr. These are my aggregates in all the semisters: sem1: 68 sem2:68 sem3:59 sem4:62 sem5:64 sem6:70 Aggregate: 65.16% i do realise that the drop in my percentage might create a problem for me. I have also published a tpp in a national conference . I was the member of the student council and i have a few state and national level certificates in sports. M not sure if these might help though I want to do my MS in CS These are the list of colleges that were suggested to me a) USC b) Arizona State University c) Northeastern University d) North Carolina State University e) SUNY Buffalo f) Stony Brook e) UT Dallas f) Syracuse University g) UPENN Is this list alright? Which universities can i add or remove... please help
  • October 19, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

It is very important to attach your extracurricular activities when you apply to a university. However, they will be of use when you apply for funding and scholarships. Keeping in mind that the final scores in your undergrad has dropped and is not sufficient for most of the universities you’ve listed; you still can try for many other US universities. Nevertheless, you still have your TOEFL scores to consider for admissions.

Master of Science (M.S.) in Computer Science

University of Central Florida, USA

For eligibility details check out Graduate Pre-Screening

You can also look out for,

Master of Information Systems Management (MISM) - Electronic Commerce

DeVry University, USA

Master of Science (M.S.) in Computer Science

North Dakota State University, USA

Good luck!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'List of universities for ms in cs'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.