One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
LLM in abroad.
Bhawana Tiwari profile image Bhawana Tiwari Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am pursuing B.A.LL.B. 5 year law course from Institute of Law Nirma University. I am in 2nd year. I want to know the best colleges in USA, EU countries for LLM. I would like to know how to decide a college in these countries.
  • June 06, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Harvard law School and Univeristy of Cambridge, offers J.D. /LL.M. Joint Degree Program, the students will have earned both a Harvard J.D. and a Cambridge LL.M.degree. There is a J.D/LL.M. program offered in Birkbeck College, University of London. You have Amsterdam Law School in Netherlands which offers LLM courses in International Criminal Law. Stockholm University, Uppsala University in Sweden which offers law programs.  There are many benefits to pursuing an LLM abroad. There are different types of LLM courses available around the world, programs vary in their admission and graduation requirements of the university. You can select a university based on the ranking, location, information of courses provided, the tuition cost and living cost etc.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'LLM in abroad.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.