One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
LLM universities in USA
Rajvi Maurya profile image Rajvi Maurya Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Can you please tell me some universities in USA for LLM program? I did my LLB from India and IELTS score is 7.0 Bands and GRE score is 1320.
  • March 29, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Over 100 American law schools offer LLM degrees, which cover a large range of subjects. Most programmes start in August. Schools usually start to accept applications in September or October of the year before classes start. Final application deadlines range from early January to late April of the year in which you intend to start the programme, but it is generally a good idea to apply as early in the admissions cycle as possible. It costs nearly US$35,000–US$50,000, approximately to pursue LLM inUSA. US Universities started accepting IELTS Score. You have a very good IELTS score. The total marks for GRE are 1600, out of which 1300 and above is considered good.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'LLM universities in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.