One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
london school of commerece
Husain Vajihi profile image Husain Vajihi Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am thininking about applying to london school of commerce from cardiff metropolitin university for an mba.....can you tel me anything about the college  or the value of the degree it holds or should i consider any other college

• September 20, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Aditi Jain Aditi Jain Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 49 Points: 745

Dear Husain,

Greetings!

Thank you for your email.

UK is a very strong study destination option for masters. However, London school of Commerce is not a university, it is a college which provides you with a degree from Uk university. The students are not allowed to work part time when they are enrolled in a college as against university where they are allowed to work 20hours per week part time. I will rather suggest you to look up at some good universities options for MBA.

Can you please share with me your academic profile and future plans after completing the course from abroad so that we can assist you better.In which year are you planning to go for masters? Also, how much budget are you looking for?

Kindly provide me with your contact details so that we can discuss the same over phone/emails in depth. Also, you can visit our website www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india to know more about universites and its courses.

Look forward.

Aditi Jain

Team Hotcourses India

Grace Singh profile image Grace Singh Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 9 Points: 90

Hey Husain,

I have completed my studies in the UK and have quite an extensive knowledge about the universities and the education system. If you still need help you may email me on aparnagracesingh@gmail.com. I have been through the whole diliemma process so I would be more than glad to be able to help someone.

Wish you all the good luck.

Best Wishes

Grace

Add a quick reply to 'london school of commerece'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.