One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
London School of Economics Summer School
Ashwin Narayanan profile image Ashwin Narayanan Member Join date: Oct, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

I look forward to get an admit into the next session of LSE's summer school programme. I'd like to engage with people like me,  and also with people who've experienced such programmes in the UK.

I'd like to hear from your personal experience(/second hand knowledge), an insight on LSE summer programmes and the likely boon and bane of doing such summer programmes. Are there any other institutions that you'd recommend on taking a summer programme in Finance courses rather than from LSE...? By the way, how is the general acceptance rate into their Summer programmes at LSE?

I'm really keen to meet people who've been there and done that.

Looking forward to hear from people around here. 

Regards, 

Ashwin

• October 13, 2014
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (4)

Aditi Jain profile image Aditi Jain Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 30

Dear Ashwin,

Greetings!

Thank you for your email.

Before answering your query, I would like to know your academic profile and what are you currently pursuing. LSE Summer schools programmes will help you to get an overview of the course along with a great international exposure of studying in central london. It is of 18 days course in 1 session and you can enroll for maximimum 2 sessions depending on the choice of your subject.

As far as the acceptance rate is concerned, you need to meet their academic entry requirements and then we can help  you out in applications, visas etc. Apart from LSE, you can also look up at KCL(King's College London) as an option.

Please get back to us at aditi.jain@hotcourses.co.in or call at 011-49196901 with all the required details so that we can assist you further.

Look forward.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi Jain

The Team Hotcourses India

Ashwin Narayanan profile image Ashwin Narayanan Member Join date: Oct, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Ms. Aditi I've inbox'd you. I look forward to your response. 

Ashwin

Aditi Jain Aditi Jain Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 49 Points: 745

Dear Ashwin,

Greetings!

I have replied back to your email. Kindly check and get back.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi Jain

Team- Hotcourses India

Grace Singh profile image Grace Singh Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 9 Points: 90

Hey,

I have completed my studies in the UK and I do have quite an extensive knowledge about the education system and universities in the UK.

I have been through the whole process of delimma and I understand ergo I would not mind helping you out incase you need some advice. In case you need any help feel free to email me at aparnagracesingh@gmail.com

Best Wishes

Grace

Add a quick reply to 'London School of Economics Summer School'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.