One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Looking for an good college
Mithilesh Kumar profile image Mithilesh Kumar Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir, I wanted to do Filmmaking direction course in London and I’m not able to find out which is the best filmmaking school in London. I kindly request you to help me in this matter.
  • May 30, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many courses in Film Making. The London Film School offers comprehensive courses in MA Filmmaking includes two years of training in Directing, Lighting, Operating, Editing, Sound, Production Design, Screenwriting and Production. Central Film School offers One-Year Industry Filmmaking Diploma Course and other courses; there is Met Film School which offers MA in Filmmaking programme, validated by Bournemouth University.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You can look at Anglia Ruskin University, Middlesex University and University of Lincoln. All of them offer some good Film making courses. The course eligiblity varies for each school and please go in to each and every University website to find out the details. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Looking for an good college'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.