One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Looking for free admission in a university for doing film direction course.
Shaik Feroz profile image Shaik Feroz Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to do Film Direction course but I don’t have enough money to do the course I am from India. Can you please provide information on PSW visa, and is there any university in UK that can give me free scholarship in any university.
  • September 02, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you have not mentioned the level of study in Film Direction courses. Kingston University offers Film making MA course. There is Met Film School which is London's leading provider of practical filmmaking courses, based in Ealing Studios.

You can work 20 hours a week during your studies and full-time during your holidays to help support your studies. This only applies if you are studying a degree level course for longer than 6 months at a university

The post-study work (PSW) visa will no longer be available to students wishing to work in the UK after graduation. However, it is still possible to work in the UK after your studies under TIER 2 visa. Before applying you will need to be offered a skilled job from a registered employer. You will also need to earn a salary of at least £20,000 per annum.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Looking for free admission in a university for doing film direction course.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.