One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I am looking to do my Higher Education in Latvia (Riga). Please give me suggestions!
Mani Kandan R Mani Kandan R Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi,

I am mani from Chennai. My Educational Qualifications are B.SC, Visual Communication (University 2nd Rank), 2 Years Diploma in ANimation and VFX and 12months + work experience as "Graphic Designer".

I like to do my PG in Audio Visual Media Arts in Latvia, Riga - Riseba University. And before do any progress i like to get some experts review or advice etc., About the country and course materials like it is okay to start there. The Reason i have selected Latvia is Educational Fees Reasonable and Foreign Education.

Thanking You, 
With Regards,
ManiKandan.R

• September 08, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Netherlands

Replies (1)

Debra Chandler profile image Debra Chandler Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 15

Hello Mani, Well here in United States higher Degrees and Diploma are offered on the basis of their Working experience, Students can literally Buy degree online from University if they Qualify and clear examination process. Here you can get more information on how to buy degree on the basis of prior experience. http://www.instantbuydegrees.com/buy-degree/

Add a quick reply to 'I am looking to do my Higher Education in Latvia (Riga). Please give me suggestions!'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.