One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Looking for PhD admission
Hari Babu Hari Babu Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi Sir I have completed my BSc (CSE)., MCA(CSE)., M.Tech(CSE) I am planning to do my PhD in computer science in New Zealand universities, please help me the procedure. Regards, Hari kunchala
  • June 08, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many universities offering Computer Science PhD courses. The admission is purely based on the student's academic ability, and IELTS is required as entry criteria. Intakes are in February and July. The tuition fees varies from NZ$ 18000 to NZ25000 per year. The following will be included in your fee: registration and enrollment fees, student health counseling, and use of campus facilities, language support, goods and service tax (GST). You must submit your copies of academic certificate, Letter of reference, statement of purpose, IELTS score along with the application to the university.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Looking for PhD admission'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.