One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Looking for right course for myself .
Anjum Eram profile image Anjum Eram Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I am working for a Oracle as a Database Analyst for past 1 year. I intend to continue for 6 more months and then pursue my PG. I am a Bachelor in Engineering(B.E). I am looking forward to pursue something in Business Management or Process/ Operations management that could get me better job profile. I have a GPA of 8.17/10.00 in B.E , 94% in high school and GRE score of 1297. Will I get scholarships as I am not from a very well to do family. I have to support myself.
  • May 14, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Your GPA is good and you have a good GRE score. You should try and see the websites of University of Auckland and Auckland University of Technology. Both have good 1 and 2 year Masters programs. But scholarships are far and few. 

Alternatively you can also apply for the 1 year Level 7 Grad Diploma in IT in a few govt Institutes like NMIT and you might get the 1 year Job Visa and a susequent PR opportunties in NZ. The programs will cost about 16,000 to 17,000 NZ $ ( approx 6 to 7 lakhs).  Good scope to find jobs in NZ with your background and a PR later. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Looking for right course for myself .'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.