One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
looking for studying in australia
Thammaya Chhantyal profile image Thammaya Chhantyal Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am studying in college of technology London Lampeter university for two years . I am genuine student i have got 90% of attendance and clear all the fees for three years course {BABM} unfortunately there is no more BABM course in this college by now I am looking for another destination to finished this course in genuine way and for my future.
  • March 27, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, If University of Wales lampeter does not offer the course BABM and if your grades are good, then you can apply for Credit Transfer your course to a good University in Australia. Business Administration is available in practically all the good Universities in Australia.

You can seek to transfer your course to Singapore or Malaysia or to good Universities in European countries like Sweden or Netherlands or Ireland.

The other alternative will be to seek to transfer your course to some good University nearby London like Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge or Middlesex University in London or London South Bank University and all of them offer similar courses.  

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'looking for studying in australia'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.