One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 23 posts
Will it be possible to do MS program in USA with the GRE score of 278?
Prasad Joshi Prasad Joshi Member Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 4 Points: 32
Sir my GRE score is 278 and I don’t want to give GRE again so sir will it be possible for me to go for ms program and will I able to repay my student loan. Tuskegee University, University Of Bridgeport, Texas A&M Kingsville, California State University Los Angeles, Lawrence Tech University , I have selected these four universities pls guide me which one I should go
  • July 29, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (23)

Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 39 Points: 480 Trusted Advisor

You should be able to join the above mentioned colleges with your score , but I would need other details like your acads % and subject that you want to study to evaulate your profile better

Biruda Virkud | iGrad Global

thanks mam for guiding, Starting from 10th-60.00%, diploma-71.23%(avg), engg-66.29%(agg) and no backlog in engg 

i wish to study in vlsi, IC fibrication, plc systems, robotics, mechatronics or any field which will give me good job

will it be difficult for me to get visa

Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 39 Points: 480 Trusted Advisor

Since your acads are consistent with no backlogs visa wont be a problem  U can check 

Northern Illinois , Old Dominion Uniersitiy instead of  Kingsville and Tuskegee 

Biruda Virkud | iGrad Global

Man will you please suggest me an universities those are in big cities I heard that the job chances are good in big cities (my branch is electronics)

Add a quick reply to 'Will it be possible to do MS program in USA with the GRE score of 278?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.