One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can I get admission with low score in GRE?
Amitabh Srivastava Amitabh Srivastava Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Respected sir/ma'am,my name is Amit. I have a low GRE score, and that is 280.I would like to take admission through the same score and i will be giving my toefl exam on 1st november.Where can i apply?or should i give a retest.I am doing btech from the information technology stream and have an overall percentage of 68%. Thanks Amit
  • October 14, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Amitabh,

Yes, you can apply without GRE if you wish to do so but at low ranked USA University from tier2 and tier3. You could find few of them on Uniguru website.

As a counselor I give importance to pre-application research before suggesting any list. However, on this online portal prospective students expects few free list and here are few for you.

1. University of Dayton

2. New Mexico State University

3. University of Northern Virginia

4. University of Bridgeport

5. Wichita State University

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India 

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Can I get admission with low score in GRE?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.