One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Lower academic performence in btech - will this affect my visa?
Manisrivastav Tadavarty profile image Manisrivastav Tadavarty Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 1
now i am a final year Btech student from electronics and communication engineering i have 9 backlogs but completed.. will this become a source to reject my visa for US.if so which country can i prefer for ms in telecommunication engineering & mobile cellular communications
  • August 28, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi visa officer will accept you if you get admission in any of the University, so your goal now should be to get admission in University which suits your score..... and for MS US will come first after UK.. But considering the economic situation Australia will be a better option with good ROI.. All the best

Ravi Jayanti Ravi Jayanti Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 4 Points: 55

Hi,

As long as you have prepare well and get a good university I-20 ( good GRE and TOEFL ) there wont be a problem, the US visa officer mostly look into your preparation and confidence hence i suggest you to prepare by getting a good GRE & English tests and confidence will autmatically you will build.

About other countries for Telecommunication or Communication engineering i suggest to look for Ireland as its known to be the Europien Capital for It & comunication, the study cost is approxly 7 lakhs and you get a 1 year post study visa and the options for a carrier could be good there. please check www.irelandinindia.com  for information

Add a quick reply to 'Lower academic performence in btech - will this affect my visa?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.