One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Lowest fees good college for Hotel Management
Rohit Mathur profile image Rohit Mathur Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello My name is Rohit Mathur. I request to you please suggest me a good college of hotel management in lowest fees in abroad (Any country )
  • December 09, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Rohit,

Please find below link where you can find the list of Universities to study postgraduation Hotel Management abroad

Hotel Management and Hospitality courses abroad

Browse through the information provided on the above link and you can also download their prospectuses for free for more information

Aseema Dash profile image Aseema Dash Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Try Swosti institute of management and social studies in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. This group has its own chain of hotels, travel agency, bakery also.They maintain very high standard with a nominal fee and students are exposed to the industry while doing their course.They have hostel facility and Odisha is a peaceful state apt for studies.contact no is 9337115838.

Add a quick reply to 'Lowest fees good college for Hotel Management'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.