One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
M.B.A in Newyork or California with Good Jobs and placement records
Jagbir Bajwa Jagbir Bajwa Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
Sir,i am a B.Tech student and my degree aggregates to 72 GMAT score is 610/800 and my online TOEFL score is 78/120.I have no work experience but have trainee experiences of 6 months IBM Bangalore. I want an M.B.A program in USA under RS.25,00,000.My preferred states are California and New York but i want to know any university in other states to which fit my program.Sir i want to know the colleges which have a good placement record.Sir please tell me the minimum monthly salary i can get from a part time job. Sir please put colleges in accordance to Acceptance rate.THANK YOU!
  • October 01, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hello,

Here are a few universities that offer MBA at a reasonable fee within California and New York.

MBA - Master of Business Administration in Accounting

Santa Clara University, USA

MBA - Master of Business Administration in Architectural Management (Accelerated Track One)

California Polytechnic State University, USA

MBA - Master of Business Administration in Accounting Concentration

Pace University, USA

MBA - Master of Business Administration in Controllership

St Johns University, USA

M.B.A - Master of Business Administration Concentration in Finance

Long Island University Brooklyn Campus, USA

M.B.A - Master of Business Administration Concentration in International Business

Long Island University Brooklyn Campus, USA

Master of Business Administration

Mount Saint Mary College, USA

Placement- Most of the universities has placement cells for international students. They usually select students for placements based on your GPA and the course you’ve opted for. MBA students have better reach or job opportunities in the USA.

To know more about employability after MBA, read about MBA Careers

Hope this helps!

Good Luck.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Your TOEFL score is a bit lower than the general requirement for MBA. In General most schools ask for atleast 79 plus in TOEFL. Your GMAT score of 610 is good and can get you in many good Universities. 

If you are looking for a MBA in Aviation, you can try Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Florida where the course fees is affordable at about 35,000 $ for the whole program. 

You can also try University of Dallas at Texas where your GMAT will get you asn admission and the fees is about 35,000 USD. Try University of Alabama at Huntsville where the GMAT requirement for MBA is about 550. 

You can also try at NJIT and Syracuse University. I would recommend you to retake TOEFL and look at scoring atleast 85 and above. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'M.B.A in Newyork or California with Good Jobs and placement records'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.