One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
M.B.A. in U.S.A without Work Experience
Jagbir Bajwa Jagbir Bajwa Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
Sir,i am a B.Tech student and my degree aggregates to 72%,my GMAT score is 610/800 and my online TOEFL score is 78/120.I have no work experience but have trainee experiences of 6 months IBM Bangalore. I want an M.B.A program in USA under RS.25,00,000.My preferred states are California and New York but i want to know any university in other states to which fit my program.Sir i want to know a college which has a good placement record.Sir please tell me the minimum monthly salary i can get from a part time job. Sir please put colleges in accordance to Acceptance rate.THANK YOU!
  • October 01, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hello, 

Here are some US universities that offer good MBA programs.

MBA - Master of Business Administration

University of Hartford - Graduate Studies,USA

Minimum 3.0 GPA as an undergraduate

English language requirements - minimum TOEFL score of 550 paper-based; 79-80 iBT.

IELTS is also accepted for which the minimum score is 6.5.

Tuition fee - $ 12,390 a year

MBA - Master of Business Administration

St Cloud State University,USA

English Language Requirement - 79 or higher on the internet-based exam with no subscore below 17, or a score of 550 or higher on the paper-based exam in TOEFL.  

Minimum 6.5 or higher in IELTS

Tuition Fee - $ 9,963 a year

MBA - Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Information Systems Concentration)

University At Albany, State University of New York,USA]

English Language Requirement - IELTS band score of 6.5.

TOEFL score of 79-80 on the internet-based test, 213 on the computer based test or 550 on the paper based test.

Tuition Fee - $ 18,320 a year

Although not many US universities provide scholarships for international students for MBA, you can check out some options here

As for job opportunities, MBA offers a vast range of employment to those from good business schools. More insight on jobs after MBA.

Good luck!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

In the first place you do need work experience to do an MBA in USA. The first 1 year you can work only in campus and you could get 8 to 12 US $ per hour. It is a bit difficult in the 1 st year but 2nd year you should have no problems and could earn about 15 + US$ per hour.

You could also look at Dallas University. Your TOEFL score if improved to 85 +  will give you more options.

With best Wishes,

Sasidharan Nambiar

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'M.B.A. in U.S.A without Work Experience'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.