One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 6 posts
I need help choosing the right course and uni to do MS in the USA. Can anyone help?
Rohith Prabhakaran profile image Rohith Prabhakaran Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 20

hey there, i am pursuing my ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING for my under graduation and i am looking for M.S degree in USA. I do have interest in computers. So can you help me in choosing the right course/university.
thanks.

• August 25, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (6)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Hi Rohit,

Greetings from Hotcourses!

We would love to help you for the same! Before that you need to provide your academic details so that i can shortlist some universities for you!

You can email your details at navdeep.kaur@hotcourses.co.in

Simultaneously please get registered on  to keep receiving study abroad updates!

Regards,

Navdeep kaur

US Visa Expert

Rohith Prabhakaran profile image Rohith Prabhakaran Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 20

i do have an CGPA of 7.6 with a backlog. GRE and TOEFL not taken!
thanks.

Hi Rohit,

Can you please provide me your academic details from 12th standard till your graduation? with percentage.

OR email me your cv along with your scanned documents at navdeep.kaur@hotcourses.co.in

Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

US Visa Expert

i am currently in my 5th semester with gpa's
1st sem -8.1
2nd sem-7.9
3rd sem -7.2
4th sem -6.6

schooling:
10th- 79%
12th- 83%

When are you planning to write GRE and TOEFL? Backlogs are acceptable in case you have a good CGPA by the end of the course.

KIndly send me your cv at navdeep.kaur@hotcourses.co.in 

Also, I would like to know that if you have ever participated in any project work related to EEE or anything similar?

You can also register yourself on our website to start receiving updates on study abroad at

Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

US Education Counselor.

Add a quick reply to 'I need help choosing the right course and uni to do MS in the USA. Can anyone help?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.