One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Issue in my project - Is my academic transcript can still be use for something meaningful?
Kayode Adenuga Kayode Adenuga Member Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Thanks a lot for being kind with your response. My case is that I've completed my M.Sc course work but has not being able to defend my project due to series of issues happening within the institution. So, what I need to know is if my academic transcript can still be use for something meaningful.
  • August 25, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Kayode, Can I know the course that you want to apply for?

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Kayode,

It will be better if you could complete your project as that will add value to universities that you wish to apply in future. If not than select universities of tier 2 and few of tier 3, try to explain the problem in your SOP and also contact their professors and have personal chat with them before or after sending your application and documents. It will also be a good idea to email these universities and explain your problem. You should be genuine in your explanation and should disclose all facts. If you receive positive reply than apply to ones you have received postive reply.

Don't be disheartened as this is not end of the road and if you are strong than there is a way out of it.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India 

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Issue in my project - Is my academic transcript can still be use for something meaningful?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.