One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 6 posts
Public University with less tution fee in US
Chanukya Gattu Chanukya Gattu Member Join date: May, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 22
pls. can u make sure 1 public univ. with low tuition fee ... for applying tanx in advance
  • May 02, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (6)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Gattu,

To be frank, I will give you two (2) public universities of USA but are they offering program of your choice? Does your profile meet their admission requirement? What is the chance of you getting admission in the same university? What about USA visa - will you be able to convince them about your USA plans? As USA visa is difficult to get in comparison to other countries. You need to answer it before you send application, application fee, and documents as per their admission checklist. 

Here are two public universities with low tuition fees for you:

1. Utah State University

2. Montana State University.

I hope this helps!

Regards, Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

shayad my profile doesn't meet those univ.

Biren Parmar Biren Parmar Member Join date: May, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 10 Trusted Advisor

Hi Chanukya,

Have you considered applying to Texas A&M University? This is a well ranked public university, with very high value for money ratings. See if this matches your profile. Let me know if you need any help with your applications.

Regards, Biren

Biren Parmar | iGrad Global
Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

I agree with Mr. Biren on value for money, Texas A&M - College Station yearly tuition fee will be around USD 25,000+. Similarly CUNY - Brooklyn yearly tuition will be around USD 20,000, SUNY - Buffalo approx around USD 20,000, University of Texas at Austin approx USD 32,000+, University of Texas at Dallas will be approx. USD 30,000. In addition you will have to bear accommodation and living cost. MS degree in general will be a two year program in USA.

I believed you are searching for lower cost of public universities and hence suggested the above two. You have not described your profile and hence it will be difficult to comment on best match for you.

Thank you.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

my profile is 297/6.5/63% Electrical Engg. 

Add a quick reply to 'Public University with less tution fee in US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.