One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
How long does it take for a malaysian student visa?
Ashish Gupta Ashish Gupta Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 13 Points: 20
Dear Sir, im going to study MBA from Malaysia. So i need to know is the study Visa Approval takes long time. after the setup of EMGS malaysia.
  • August 27, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Typically, a visa takes anywhere from 2 days to 15 days to process in the Malaysia Embassy/Consulate depending on the consulate.... You can check out the procedure to apply for a Malaysian student visa here..

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi Ashish, I handle quite a few Malaysian Universities and this year has been tough for Malaysia bound students since it took more than 2 months for Student visas to be proceseed. So if you are looking to study there in any college or University, be prepared for a 2 month long delay. Next year it might improve but at the moment, it is taking very long time. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'How long does it take for a malaysian student visa?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.