One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
marketing related courses in ireland after completion of mba (marketing) in india
Mahesh Sirigiri profile image Mahesh Sirigiri Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i have done my degree bachelor of physiotherapy and later done PG in(MBA) PGDM (marketing) in india and now i wanted to do any mba(marketing) related pg or diploma couses in ireland,is it possible,and suggest me for better way..
  • December 12, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You can do an MBA in Ireland if you have work experience of 2 plus years in Universities like University of Limerick and Dublin Institute of Technology. Else you can try to get in to Dublin Business School or Griffith College for an 1 year MBA. You will get a 1 year Work permit period after the course is over and plenty of part time work. IELTS score of 6.5 is a must for most Universities and apply early to avail scholarships in some of the good Universities in Ireland. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'marketing related courses in ireland after completion of mba (marketing) in india'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.