One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Marks needed to get into Nanyang Technological University for UG:
Nitin Prabhakar profile image Nitin Prabhakar Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 5 Points: 0
How much marks should I get in 12th CBSE board examination on 2014 so that I will get an admission in Nanyang Technological University for Mechanical Engineering? Will they look into cut-off marks? Will they look into other exam results apart for CBSE board?
  • May 22, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

HI Nitin, In order to get admission in Nayang, you may require to score around 95% in the board exam. Plus a SAT -1 score of 1400 out of 1600 will make your application quite strong., IELTS/TOEFL scores play a major role in the admission process as well, check out there international admission requirements for more detals..

Vishrutha Ramesh profile image Vishrutha Ramesh Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I want to persue a degree in  BS.Computer science.I'm an undergraduate student from India and yet to take up my 12th state board exams! How much should I score in 12th? I have a score of 8 in ielts and 1600/2400 in SAT! But the admission requirements states that SAT is not required. Do I stand a chance of getting in? 

Add a quick reply to 'Marks needed to get into Nanyang Technological University for UG:'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.