One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Marks to achieve in class 12 it get admission in nus Singapore
Kushagar Tyagi profile image Kushagar Tyagi Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear sir/madam Please tell me how many marks I have to achieve in class 12 to get straight admission in nus for computer engineering. Sat marks will be counted or not. Exams I have to give to get selected easily. I got 9.2 in class 10.
  • January 17, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, In general you need to get a 9.8 and above to gain admissions from State Boards. From this onwards, State Board students are required to furnish additionally SAT exam scores as well to fulfill the requirement. CBSE and ICSE board students need to require SAT score but need to have scores upwards of 9.5 plus for any realistic chances. 

Wish you all the best in your 12th exams. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Marks to achieve in class 12 it get admission in nus Singapore '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.