One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Marksheets from two universities
Vishnu Muralidharan profile image Vishnu Muralidharan Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 5 Points: 10
I am a student here in Chennai.My college is affiliated to Anna University,Chennai.However when my batch entered college in the year 2010 the affiliation for self-financing colleges was changed to Anna University of Technology,Chennai. Earlier this year, the affiliation was again to changed to Anna University,Chennai.The mark-sheets for the first three semesters of my course have been issued by Anna University of Technology,Chennai.Due to the changes earlier this year,mark-sheets will here-forth be issued by Anna University,Chennai.So eventually i will have mark-sheets from two different universities.Will this adversely my admission chances since i have mark-sheets from two universities?
  • December 03, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

This is a general problem with change in university affiliation changes. This shouldn't affect your admission chances as long as you have all the documents to support the change. If you explain the reason for two different marksheets along with documents your case will be accepted by the university of your choice. Let's hope for the best and wish you success with yor course!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Marksheets from two universities'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.