One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Master in Electronics
Soni Priya profile image Soni Priya Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I have Complete my B.E. (Electronics) and now I want to go Australia for Master in Electronics. I got 6.5 Bands and want to go in January 2013 intake suggest me the university and Course so I can go in January intake. Also inform me the Deadline for Application.
  • September 19, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi Soni, Good to know that you like to go to Australia to pursue Electronics related Masters program. You can try for University of Melbourne or Latrobe University or RMIT in the city of Melbourne,  University of Adelaide in the city of Adelaide , University of Western Australia in Perth, etc. Most of the above mentioned Universities have a variety of courses like Microelectronics, ICD, Telecommunication, Mobile Telephony, etc and so choose which suits your interest. 

Deadline normally goes on till Novemebr end. But would suggest you to put an application before October to enable you to prepare for Visa documentation. Through the Stream Line Visa processing system, you might be able to get the visas very fast if you documentation is good. Check with a Education Advisor to assist you. In general most Universities have intakes in Feb 2013. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Master in Electronics'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.