One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 10 posts
Master of IT after B.tech ECE
Kulbir Singh Kulbir Singh Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hello my name is kulbir singh i hv done b.tech(ECE) with 5.2 CGPA.My IELTS score is 6.5 overall and S&W 5.5,R 7.5,L 7.i apllied for canada study visa but got refusal because of wrong course selection(international business management) in mohawk college.Now,i want to do master of IT in ATMC i got offer latter so please suggest me  I have limited money and want refusal again.plz help me

• April 17, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (10)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Kulbir,

If you got into ATMC and have completed your SVP procedures with them you should not have a problem with your visa to Australia. You will most likely get a telephonic interview from Immigration. Make sure you declare your visa reject and put in a strong Statement of Purpose along with your visa file. 

All the best and good luck!!!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Meera Mathew profile image Meera Mathew Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 15

Hai  

I completed my BE in ECE .working here for1 year. now i am preparing ielts  i  wish to take 2 years coursin Austriallia but i really don't know which course i select.mam will u please which is the best course( high demand for  job)after  electronics and communication.i mean pls prefer a course which me find out  a good job easily

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Meera,

We will be happy to assist you with your admission into Australia. We offer free IELTS training for our students. 

Please get in touch with me for further information on program options that would suit your profile. 

You can call me at 1-800-103-9634 or mail me at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in for more details.

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
Manmohit Singh profile image Manmohit Singh Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi my name is simran...I did b.tech in India... And got 6 overall and 6 in each ielts.. Which course anduniversities will good for me.. M very confused.. The course should b unfder p.r

Vikas Bansal profile image Vikas Bansal Member Join date: Jun, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hllo...m b.tech in mechanical....now i want to do IT courses as masters from atmc australia...can i apply....or mba is better option of other coursss

Add a quick reply to 'Master of IT after B.tech ECE'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.