One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Master of science in Automotive Engineering from USA
Ameya Desai Ameya Desai Member Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello. My name is Ameya.I have completed my Bachelor's degree in Mechanical from Mumbai university. I want to pursue Master's degree in Automotive/Mechanical engineering from USA. I intend to apply for spring 2013 term. I have shortlisted universities and aware of deadlines. Is it a good option to study in this particular field from USA considering job market for this field? What the future holds for automotive industry in USA as I will be completing this course in 2 year's time? I only asked this as you are well aware that the courses are expensive.
  • July 03, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 36 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Ameya,

It is good to see that you are following a step by step approach in your career planning.

According to the US Department of Labor, employment of Mechanical Engineers is expected to grow 9% from 2010 to 2020. You can go through the details on

Also, the next intake you can target as an International student will be Spring 2014; not Spring 2013.

You can also consider some European countries such as Germany and Italy. They are offering high quality English taught programs at a more reasonable fees. Hope this helps.

Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education

Add a quick reply to 'Master of science in Automotive Engineering from USA '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.