One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
master science in financial risk management
Babatunde Oladejo profile image Babatunde Oladejo Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
please recommend a school can i get Ms financial risk management in USA and which is has a scholarship or some tuition waiver. let me also know entry requirement. application dead line and application procedure.
  • January 16, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, If you are looking admissions for Fall 2013, you are probably late as many Universities have already closed applications and some will close in the next 1 month. You probably need a good GMAT and TOEFL score to get admission. Some Universities might also require you to have a relevent experience. 

The application procedure is quite long and varies for every University. But in general, you require Transcripts of marksheets from your University, Statement of purpose, 2 Recomendation letter, A financial affadavit to prove your financial health, GMAT & TOEFL scores, and some might require a specific essay plus any work experience letter you might have. Most Universities in US have a online application and you need to check the deadlines on their website. 

The process is long and if you still need assistance, seek advice from a Education counsellor in your city who can help solve most of your queries. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'master science in financial risk management'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.