One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 7 posts
Universities for Masters Courses in Cloud computing - USA or Germany
Ashwin Pandole Ashwin Pandole Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi - I want to know what are the available courses masters in cloud computing, also wanted to know which universities provide this type of course. Thanks
  • August 18, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (7)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9310

Hi Ashwin, Universities like Harvard University(Cloud Computing and Software as a Service), University of California(Virtual and Cloud Computing), Berkeley, Stanford University, Princeton University, Columbia University, New York, The University of Chicago, University of California, San Diego(Cloud Computing for Software Developers) offer cloud computing courses in USA..

Hope this helps!

Hari Prasad profile image Hari Prasad Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi Praveen,

I have a GRE score of 295 and ungergraduate aggregate of 60% from VTU, Karnataka. I am interested to know about colleges in my range for my MS with Cloud computing as specailization.

Thanks in advance.

Chauhan Pankaj profile image Chauhan Pankaj Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hey i am pankaj chauhan, i have compeletd my bachelors in computer application with 65% aggregation. I want to do cloud computing can you tell me

what would be the  cost of cloud computing in germany ?? 

Rawan Gerges profile image Rawan Gerges Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

i am from Egypt, i want to get a Master in cloud computing (in English) from Germany, which universities provide this course?

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

Hi Rawan & Chauhan

Universities like TU Berlin, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Saarland University; Chemnitz University of Technology offers cloud computing as one of the concentration. TU Berlin might recommend GRE scores as the competition is very high. All the German Universities expects student to complete A1 and A2 levels of German language certificate.

Add a quick reply to 'Universities for Masters Courses in Cloud computing - USA or Germany'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.