One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Masters degree in medical radiologic technology
Koritala Srinivasrao profile image Koritala Srinivasrao Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Our daughter is in the final year of Bsc. Medical Radiologic Technology. I want details regarding the opportunities to do Masters degree in the USA. Please let me know the details like, tuition fee, visa requirements, exams to be taken, and the prospects of getting employment there. Thank you
  • April 30, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

I have guided student for BS in Medial Radiologic Technology and I assume few universities would offer MS program that will probably match your daughter interest. I will request you to check the individual university website for course details, tuition fees, admission requirement, standardized test, etc. The salary will range around USD 60,000 to USD 81,000 per year as per data provided from American Medical Association.

1. Ohio State University (main campus)

2. New York University

3. University of Wisconsin - Madison

4. Michigan State University and

5. Florida State University

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Masters degree in medical radiologic technology'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.