One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Masters in Aerospace Engineering in NTU
Harsha P profile image Harsha P Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I have 92.4 % in 10th, 80 % in 12th and a BTech mechanical score of 7.8 CGPA from Vellore Institute of Technology. I have a GRE score of 308 and a TOEFL score of 106. I have a couple of paper presentations and various other extracurricular activities at school and college level. What is the chance of getting admission to masters in aerospace enginering in NTU ?
  • September 26, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, I am doubtful if NTU has its own Aerospace Masters. NTU generally runs only a Research Programs in Aerospace. But NTU has a Colloborative Masters in Aerospace with TUM Germany Asia campus and it is a 2 year program with more than 8 to 10 months of Internships. 

In general, you need about 80% to get in to the program. But your CGPA being quite close to 8.0, you should stand a chance of getting admissions there. Your GRE and TOEFL score are good and so do put in an application. 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Masters in Aerospace Engineering in NTU'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.